- Prasad is invited to speak along with Rupert Sheldrake, Jean Houston,
John Dea and Karan Singh in the Global Conference on Global
Mindshifts, Nov. 23-24, 2004, New Delhi, India. For more information,
contact Ms. Sarlu Mishra.
- Prasad moderates the CEO panel titled Leadership Lessons in
Global Economy in Sangam 2004: Succeeding
in a Global Economy organized by South Asia Business Club of Haas Business
School, UC Berkeley on October 10, 2004.
- Ancient Wisdom and Modern Science: Prasad presents
perspectives and dialogues with others in CORENVIA group in Dalai Lama
Foundation, Palo Alto, CA on Oct. 10, 2004.
- An open enrollment executive education program in Indian School of
Business Transformational Leadership: Tapping into Your Personal
DNA led by Dr. Prasad Kaipa in Hyderabad from June 20-24, 2004.
Download pdf brochure or visit www.isb.edu/execed.
- Prasad gives a keynote in HaysMansion, San Jose on Why Some
CEOs Succeed While Others Fail? on June 4, 2004 for the
- Lessons on Leadership: Why Leaders Fail-- a special
workshop (with Murrali Rangarajan) open to members and non-members of
TiE. Feb. 17, 2004 at 6 pm in Westin Santa Clara. Contact tiesv. org
for more information and registration.
- Leading from Inside Out -- a Workshop for members
of TiE Silicon Valley on Jan. 15, 2004. go to tiesv. com to register.
- Three Talks on Characteristics of a Wise Person: Interpretation
of Gita II Chapter -- 1/9,1/16, 1/23/04. Call for more info.
- Awakening CEOs and Senior Executives -- Dinesh Chandra
and Prasad Kaipa present their experiences to South Bay ODN members
on 3 Nov. 2003.
- Prasad explores the theme Calling to Leadership: Spiritual
Approaches to Developing Leaders with Prof.
Andre Delbecq and Dr. Hina Pendle. Organized by Presidio Dialogues Santa
Cruz on 10/22/2003.
- TiE Bangalore Chapter invites Prasad Kaipa to address select group
of CEOs with focus on Leadership and effectiveness of CEOs
on Oct. 7
- American Chamber of Commerce and Software Exporters Association of
Hyderabad, India invite Prasad to address the question"What
makes CEOs effective and ineffective" on Sept. 29th in
Kakatiya Sheraton at 1 pm.
- Kanwal Rekhi, Tom Dyal, Prakash Bhalerao and Murrali Rangarajan join
Prasad in Board Dynamics: How to manage your board effectively
TiE Institute workshop on 9/4/03.
- Prasad speaks on Learning Organization and Knowledge Architecture
for the 21st Century during Army Knowledge Symposium -- Aug.
is a CEO and senior executive team development company based
in the Silicon Valley. We have fourteen-year experience in
working with a mix of Fortune 500 companies and entrepreneurial
Our vision is highly effective,
innovative and successful organizations run by people who are
focused, passionate and energetic.
Our purpose is to align personal
aspirations of our clients with their organizational aspirations.
Our mission is to ignite the natural genius*
of individual executives and their teams.
Our core competency is helping
people to find their next significant step and work with them
to make changes that stay changed.
Our key differentiator is our ability
to integrate multiple complex perspectives to a single whole and
use it to help change executive mindsets.
We bring expertise to our clients
in the areas of leadership development, innovation, discontinuous
learning, and knowledge management. We have an unique approach
to map DNA (essence) of a company and use that map to help clients
in brand building, competitive differentiation and strategic investments.
*Natural genius is the source of our unique competencies
and capacities that make us effecitve, creative and energetic. Igniting
your natural genius allows you to be an authentic leader and a passionate
In our executive coaching sessions, the Igniting
Natural Genius approach is used to identify the uniqueness
of an executive by first mapping their 'essence.' Once we discover
how they are 'wired together' and and in which areas they possess
natural genius, we reflect back their essence and help them bridge
the gap between their current reality and their natural genius.
Our executive coaching approach has been known to produce breakthrough
results for our clients. Because we focus on mindset, self mastery
and capacity building, the results that are produced are more sustainable
and Leadership Development
- Leadership: What Makes You an Effective Leader?
- How to be an Effective CEO?
- Softskills are Smart Skills:
Entrepreneur Effectiveness Workshop
- Where do I want to go from here?
A Workshop on Personal Strategy
- Reflective Mindset: Key to Effective Action
- Mapping the Company DNA (series of workshops
coupled with targeted consulting)
- Igniting Your Natural Genius
Home | Solutions
| Case Studies
| News | Company
Please visit prasadkaipa.com
for the latest news and updates.
been great at cutting through all the muddle and getting to the
essence. His deep knowledge and insights and helped me and Mastek
make key strategic decisions that have created major impacts on
Ram, CEO, Mastek
Dr. Kaipa was
the consultant to our very high-level design team as we struggled
to achieve a break-through solution to a major strategic problem.
He enabled us to consider avenues, which we had absolutely overlooked;
and the resulting solution was a great success. We couldn't have
done it without him.
Badore, Executive Director, Ford Motor Co. (Retd.)
- Tom Milus, Subhash Chowdary, and
BV Jagadeesh join Dr. Prasad Kaipa
in writing a sub-chapter
on Softskills for Entrepreneurs for the First Mile: Essentials
of Entrepreneurship. You can now
buy First Mile from Tie.org.
Practical Spirituality Dialogues
- Most Thursdays from
7-9 P.M. Vedantic and other spiritual traditions are examined
in light of our day to day experiences.